Old 01-31-2006, 05:38 PM
xs29j8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hello from Texas!... Maybe that should be HOWDY!

ORIGINAL: MGDMike

Welcome to gang man!! I live just up the road from ya in Roanoke so when we get our new rides and weather permitting (as if it even rains anymore in TX) we'll have to do a cruise together. Take care and thats a beautiful machine!!
Hello Neighbor!... We indeed live very close, I live near Alliance Airport... Cruising the new Challengers sounds great, I hope we can do it in the next year or so!!!

Thanks to you and the other forum members for your kind words about Ole' Yeller. I have owned that 'Cuda for about 25 years, and have had a lot of fun with the car. The restoration is over 22 years old, so it is not a "show puppy"... I have put thousands of miles on it since the restoration. When I restored it, the ONLY restoration part available for it was the carpet from Auto Custom Carpets! I plan freshen it up just a bit sometime soon, but nothing too much because I am tied up in several restorations at the moment. Repainting the engine, fixing the power steering and transmission leaks, and a nicer exhaust system would be a great start...

XS