Old 09-21-2010, 07:57 PM
tdub2112

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I leave for a while and everything changes on me!!!

Holy cow!! I feel like a noob. and half of you guys probably don't know me. So, i'll reintroduce myself.

My name is tdub, I joined DC.com in about... late 2007. Anyway. Back when the challenger was just a concept, the forum was hoppin' and as the Challenger was unveiled and people started to recieve there Challengers, I faded away like many non-challenger owner. The anticipation, wondering and drooling was over. I would come back in spurts to check up on if anything new had happened, new paint, features, things like that.

But then... i totally and utterly forgot about DC.com. It was somehow deleted from my favorites bar. and when something is deleted from up there, i almost never go back to it. But, i saw the Challenger commercials came out, and the fire was reborn. I have been checking RLD and sites nearly daily in anticipation of news of the 2011's. with the new 6.4 Hemi, i think we got a money maker on our hands.

Anyway, a little more about myself. I'm 16, love mopar to death and of course drive one myself. My family has been a mopar one since grandpa, and all the sons in the family have drivin' em for first cars.

My grandpa drove an old 30's plymouth i believe (don't hold me to that statement) my dad had a 63 seafoam green Plymouth Valiant, my brother drove a mid 70's baby poop green D150 with a 360 and dual glasspacks. (louder than crap) and i have been the blessed youngest child with the younger brother to the D150. A 96 Ram 1500 Laramie SLT Extened Cab with the 5.9 Magnum.

Anyway, I'm back, hopefully i'll be able to contribute something to the site, it's been a while. Lets just hope homework doesn't get in the way. which it probably will.