Old 10-27-2006, 06:28 PM
lear4406

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: The Conquest or Dodge Stealth R/T TT AWD AWS

The electical problems they speak of are located in the jumper wires next to the battery. There are a number of fixes for this and if you look in starquestclub.com you can choose one that best suits your needs or mechanical abilities. As for the head. Several Co. carry this head as well as one called Alabama and the magna head from Australia. They all do away with the jet valve and just have the 2 valve drivetrain. They make several multi port fuel injection intakes and stand alone engine mangement systems. The best bet would be to go to E-bay motors and see what they have. Also Midwest Turbo on the internet is a good place to look. Do not use TOPEND PERFOMANCE out of California. There are a number of cam choices to use and the members of the starquest club are the best producers of after market products for this platform. Take a look at KDM products for this car. The quality is unmatched for the price. Enjoy your Conquest and be safe. As for how good they run on the street. I'm running just a Walbro fuel pump with stock injectors. And the best comparison I can give to the performance is a run with a modded Fire Hawk{ headers and cat back/w CAI. I stayed side by side in 1st and 2nd. He pulled 1/2 a car in 3rd and another 1/2 in 4th. That is where we shut down at about 125-130. He could not believe it was a 4-banger. These car mod real good. You can just add a manual boost controler and push the horse power to 230-240. If you need any help just call on me. Randy.