Old 11-09-2010, 02:06 AM
stevelegel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2011 Challenger 392, Red Letter Dodge photo shoot

The 392 is one way eyecatching Challenger...so is the new 2011 Charger.

I saw both up close and personal on Monday 11/8. Scott and Heather from Chrysler Marketing came to see my collection of Challenger memorabilia and to take photos of my two Challengers along side the new 2011's.

The Charger has awesome proportions, and an extremely appealing stylized interior and dash. Some very cool functions as well...right up into luxury class!

The 392 (for 392 CID) compares to 6.1 at 370 CID...but it's not about size, but the tuning and set up that brings out the growl of the 392. Likewise the suspension sits a bit lower to the ground. The color they brought, of a PRE PRODUCTION vehicle, was the Bright White with two blue racing stripes...way sharp. The inertrior upholstry is very sharp with white seat bolsters and embroidered 392 signias.

Come out to the Nov 14 launch and see both, as well as visit with engineering and martketing staff. George Washington posters for attendees.

BTW: Check in at Red Letter dodge for story about my Challenger collection and link to Flicker for photos of the shoot!