Thread: Consider this
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 05:25 AM
BLK 6050

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Motor Trend Magazine has become a non-issue (excuse the pun), as far as I am concerned. The only time I read it, is when I am in the waiting room of my dentist’s office. And, I am not sure what gives me a bigger pain, the dental work or having to read the magazine. Perhaps, if they were a bit more honest in their reporting they wouldn’t be giving out free subscriptions as they did this year in conjunction with the new car auto show that came through town last month.
Most of the magazines, and Motor trend is no exception, wrote off the Challenger because it doesn’t carry a bowtie or a pony on the grille, so what’s new. And, once the new Camaro came out, it was a case of “what Challenger” for most all the magazines. If you have owned a Dodge for any length of time, you get use to it as it’s really an old story. They have always thought that the Camaro and Mustang are better than anything Dodge has ever built. That’s just fine with me as I know how great the new Challenger is….is it perfect-No, could they improve some things -yes, would I trade my Challenger for a Camaro or Mustang- NO.
By the way, my 2008 Challenger SRT has been the “most trouble free” Dodge I have ever owned, and I have owned more than a few Chrysler products throughout the years.

Last edited by BLK 6050; 12-13-2010 at 05:14 PM.