Old 10-28-2006, 01:18 PM
kelly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The Conquest or Dodge Stealth R/T TT AWD AWS

The Stealth TT is a badass car! I don't care that it is a Diamond Star, either. I was tooling around campus the other day, and I saw a first-gen (pop-up headlights) ES. It was beat to hell, dents, mismatched fenders, and these tires with mile-high sidewalls. I mean, these tires looked like they belong on Farmer Jim's '65 Chevy Apache truck! That car gave me an idea though...

RALLY CAR!!! I am not talking "Lancer-Evo-versus-WRX-through-Spencer's-Glen-in-Wales" rallycar slammed to the weeds like a tuner except with more stickers and less interior, I am talking a badass "Paris-to-Dakar I-shit-out-Pajeros,-Lancias,-and 959s" rally car!

Think about it: The TT has the air-ride suspension similar to the 959, (adjustable hieght), all wheel drive, dual mode exhaust, and the intelligent all wheel steering system, (under 25 miles per hour, the front wheels turn opposite of the rears for sharper low speed turns, and above 55, the wheels turn in the same direction). This car was the apotheosis of early nineties japanese automotive technology!

Now, take Stealthie, mold in four driving lights on her nose, like the Lancia Stratos, throw a few more on a lightbar over the sunroof, lift that monster three or four inches, throw on some 34" or 36" tires, and go show the big trucks at Glamis whos bad!!!