View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 12:07 PM
BLK 6050

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mtski
You are pretty defensive,Do you work for dodge?As far as my Vauxhal,as fast as it may be, its a ticking time bomb.Probably getting rid of it due to money i need to spend to keep it running.Shouldve bought a challenger
Sorry, if I am coming across as overly defensive as that was not my goal. Just trying to keep the dialog going, perhaps it’s just an old habit from a past college debating class. So if you feel offended, perhaps I should apologize. I figured that you posted what you did because you were looking for a robust two way dialog on your subject. Still trying to figure out why you would post what you did, if you were not looking to get an opposing view. If you want to keep the dialog, let’s not let it get personal, like I said before, you enjoy your GTO and I will enjoy my Challenger…sounds as if we are both “car people”. As for your question regarding my working for Dodge, the answer is no. Actually, I work in the financial Dept of Boeing Aircraft, which is why I am very familiar with outsourcing and global economics….I work in that world. All our products, whether commercial or military have parts that are built overseas, but bottom-line is that they are still “American”…..and I might add the best products in the world. Even our AH-64 Apache Longbow and new 787 have many major assemblies that are built by other countries. But in my mine they are still, and always will be American. Like I said before….it’s the way business is done these days.

Last edited by BLK 6050; 02-16-2011 at 02:11 PM.