View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 05:19 PM
shocker88240

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No, her car was stock. And in her defense, she is young and doesnt know **** about cars. They told her there was a problem in the top end that warranty wouldnt cover because its a common problem that required you to buy some kind of maintenance kit when you bought the car or some bull****. I know i wouldnt have fallen for that, but like i said, she doesnt know cars, plus she is a blonde.

From what ive gathered, this "Oil Blowback" BS is not something that costs 7500 to repair, and sounds to me like they used that as an excuse to make her feel like she had no choice but to trade it in! All i was wanting to know is if this was a real issue of if they just scammed her into a new car, when nothing was wrong with the old one! I think that if they used a fake issue to trick her into a new car, then that is grounds for a lawsuit. That is why I asked!

As for the am i sure comment....thats kind of personal, and im not going to let one stupid mistake erase a good relationship.

Also, add monthly interest to a 36k car...its ends up WAY more than 36k after 5 years of interest!

*edit 90k is a ROUGH estimate, but like i said 5.9% added for 60 months.....its not pretty

Last edited by shocker88240; 07-22-2011 at 05:26 PM.