Old 11-07-2006, 03:56 PM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Analysis: Why Chrysler's not as bad off as Ford or GM

My opinion on why Chrysler hasn't been doing very good lately is because they are in the process of releasing the new Sebring, and the Avenger the replacement for the Stratus hasn't even been released yet. Since the mid-sized car market is one of the biggest, it is only natural to be down a little bit, plus they are paying for these new models that do not have very high recognition. They just need to do marketing. The comparison with heart surgery is a good example.

Ford needs to see the Dr. very soon. Their biggest problem is they are so darn stubborn about not discontinuing extremely outdated cars (Crown Vic, Grand Marquire, Town Car) and not utilizing their divisions as GM is finally starting to do. GM is finally catching on. In 2002 when I bought my Intrepid after having a piece of junk Olds Ciera where everything went wrong on it, I swore I would never own another GM product again (based on the fact that we had bad luck with 5 of our 7 GM products). Now that I'm seeing what they are doing and seeing how their improving in quality, I admit I might give them one last chance...someday...

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts