Old 11-07-2006, 07:29 PM
lear4406

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 440 power!!

The original engine was built one time at 132000 miles. I then drove it until a wrist pin went bad at 230000 miles. They rebuilt the engine and used the same rods and pistons the first time. This engine now sits on an engine stand waiting to be gone through. I put a J-spec motor from Japan into the Stealth. It was out of a Galant. The engine is NA. But my son does own a 92 R/T TT. It has 89000 miles on it. This car runs real well with the mods I have done to it. The fastest I have ever been in my Stealth is 145 MPH. It runs real strong for 3.0 NA twin cam. I've turned high 14s in 1/4 mile. The car looks almost new a testament to the fine paint jobs that were put on these awsome automobiles. But the paint on my 70 GTX has held up well too, Plymouth really put good quality into that car. But it is due for a complete restoration. Right now I have been putting my money on the 71 Challenger. I want to be driving it on the streets by spring. If you have to drive alot you should really enjoy the trip, so I have always drove cars that I can have fun in. I hope you guys enjoy your rides also, because life is just too short to not let each moment go by without living it to the fullest. Even if your just going to the store. I have a lot of cool conversations with people just driving from point A to point B. You guys have a nice evening and take life easy. Randy.