View Single Post
Old 11-13-2006, 09:29 PM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Rumor about a T/A model

Here are some more of his comments. If true I would be disappointed if it did not have any chrome on the trim.

He said he seen one mockup of it, and the color mocked the concept in a HEMI Orange color. It will have retro T/A stripes, blacked out decals on the hood, and a sporty hood scoop.

As we talked I showed him a picture of the Challenger R/T Super Stock Concept from SEMA. He said he has seen the final bodywork of the car, and it looks pretty close to the Challenger at SEMA. He said the LED tailights are a GO! He only had one complaint about the new Challenger... "...theres no chrome on the car, unlike the ones from the 70's.". He said he hasn't seen the final interior design yet. But the exterior is pretty close to SEMA Concept. He said the door handles, six shooter LED lamps, and LED tailights are going to be on the production model. I did forget to ask him however, about the B-pillar.

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.