Old 11-18-2006, 02:45 AM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Email Dodge now! We dont want to pay limited production prices. Link inside.

ORIGINAL: DodgeInfoCenter

ORIGINAL: Jeremiah 29:11

Well, that was short and to the point. They know nothing else.

Well, patience is a virtue we probably all need to practice.

I just wished they would toss us a doggy bone every now and then.

Silence longer than 2 months is tough.
I couldn't agree with you guys/gals more. Its anguish to wait.

At this point we simply do not know anything regarding the Challenger. At times I wish we did but then I realize why we don’t.

I am sure that if we actually knew what was happening, I wouldn't be a secret much longer. We are terrible people to entrust secrets to and personally speaking I would inadvertently end up leaking something somewhere. It’s usually safer to restrict information on a need to know basis. An NDA will usually hold its weight much better on someone making 70K+/year then it would for anyone making 20K+/year.

In regards to your concerns over dealership "market adjustment" the best thing I can suggest is to shop around and find the best price.

Now do I think some dealerships will try to capitalize on this vehicle and slap a few thousand onto the price? Definitely, but that's capitalism for you.

Quite frankly there is nothing DaimlerChrysler can do to prevent this. The existing North American distribution laws prohibit selling vehicles directly to the public. Under these laws, the dealerships must be independent of the corporation and thus beyond our direct control.

I am a very "to the point" sort of person. I hate having to read 3 pages of text when a few simple sentences would do.
Thank you for what you are able to contribute to our concerns. I know what you mean about reading 3 pages of text when only needing a few sentences. I disagree with the philosophy that loading a letter full of filler helps to soften the blow of a negative response. I think it only makes the customer more angry to be honest.

Frankly, Jeremiah is right that we just need to be patient. I know it is hard to be patient, but what other choice do we have?

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts