View Single Post
Old 11-22-2006, 08:25 PM
TechmanBD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dodge Collection 56k beware

brian, i dont think that i knew that you were into hockey....

those lucky charms cars are part of a set of 4, i believe...at least three...as i do have them...the two that you have, and there is a 1964 belvedere...i think that there was one more that isnt a dodge...but im not certain. i got them on ebay last year around this time. what make is that chevelle? is that mustang 1/24 scale? if so, i believe that i have the roadrunner and challenger version of the same brand...
Yep. I like hockey. But don't pay attention much anymore. I have a crap load of hockey cards from around 91 or 92. I don't have friends around anymore that is into it, so I grew away from it. But still check up on the Bruins. Always been my favorite team. Back with Bourque and Neely. I followed Sabres as well, I know they are in teh same division, but Pat LaFountaine was one of my favorite players. To bad he rang his bell once to many to keep playing. I have 83 baseball cards, and got a book to see if any of them are worth anything. So far the answer is no.

You know the lucky charms was 4. And I know I had all 4. S.O.B. I need to comb the house to find that 4th one, and now that you mention it, I believe it was a Belvedere. And yes, the mustang is 1/24. I was walking through Kragen Autoparts to get some oil supplies, and saw it sitting there. It was an impulse buy since I wasn't looking for it.

EDIT: teh Chevelle is Maisto. And I also played roller hockey in a league for a couple years, before that we always played i parking lots