View Single Post
Old 11-24-2006, 05:30 PM
1 Bad Mirada
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Concept Challenger in the press

well, i would never buy a ford...however, the new Vette appeals to me...when i was little, my mom and dad both had red vette drop tops with white interior...one was a 327, the other was a 350, both built. they sold them both when i was very little.

the people at the WPCM did tell us that we were welcomed to have our pictures taken at the museum...i thought that it would make for an amazingly memorable wedding for us and the guests. we even went so far as to go up the ladder and call pretty much anyone at the HQ who would listen, but they all referred us to the person in charge at the museum...

for those who dont know, my fiancee and i both love mopars...most people assume that she got into mopars because of my passion for them, but she had as big of a collection of dodge stuff (if not bigger) as i did before we met! so, our love for the brand brought us together as friends, and things progressed from there...she has an abstract dodge tattoo on her lower back...and we have a small museum of collectibles in our house...