Old 11-29-2006, 08:34 PM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dodge Challenger for 2007: Is that Led Zeppelin I hear?

How dare you criticize the almight unions! They are as American as the Mafia that runs them!

Just kidding! I completely agree. These people are chocking the car companies to death. I'm really against unions because I have seen what happens when you have them. They killed the coal mines in my hometown with the help of the environmentalist politicans who were funded by the unions. They killed the printing plant in my hometown because they just didn't think they had enough money yet when they were getting a comparable salary to a non-profit accountant for a position that didn't require a college education. They are currently killing a manufacturing plant that makes parts for the auto manufactures.

The construction unions are raising the underworld because a hotel is being built by non-union employees. The thing that amazes me is if they expect businesses and simple people to pay inflated prices while their work quality is half as good as the non-union ones and they almost take twice as long to do it. In my area, they have been known to vandalize people's houses if they have any work done by a non-union operation.

In the schools, they create a terrible staff of lazy teachers who can get by with a lot of things they shouldn't just because they have tenure.

Unions might have had their purpose a long time ago, but now they are in the way.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts