View Single Post
Old 12-01-2006, 09:03 PM
bored out

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Concept Production changes...

I just looked at 40 detailed pics of the red camaro concept. These pics were sharp close ups of the car. As I was looking at them, I realized that the Camaro concept is exactly that, a concept. Not much of the concept will make it to production. the production model will be a watered down version of the concept. There are many features that are not cost effective or realistic. There are to many to list but I would compare that to the mustang concept. The production version of the mustang is very watered down. The v6 models look very cheesy to me. The gt version looks good but just not close enough to the awesome concept. I do appreciate the fact that the mustang is a great price for a muscle car and ford could have made the mustang more like the concept but that would have made the price much higher.

I truely believe that the concept Challenger will keep most of its features. When looking at the car, it is hard to pic out features that may need to be removed for cost, changed because of productions complecations or whatever. I hope the b-pillar is not incorporated into the car for strength. Obviously, the rims will change and they wont be 20's or whatever. 18's, probably like the other srt8's.

The GTO concept looks very over the top also. I hope we can get some production Challenger spy shots soon. They have to start testing the car soon if they are not already! The challenger is expected to be in showrooms in one year. Lets get some spy pics!!!!!