Thread: Xmas lists?
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2006, 12:16 PM
TechmanBD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Xmas lists?

Since it is Dec, and xmas will be here faster than you can blick an eye, anyone make a list yet? What will santy clause bring to you this year?

I am ok with it this year, since I finished up my shopping already. I usually am the one, a week before trying to figure out what to get. I do love the internet technolgy. Great for people who absolutely hate shopping. I am the type that has a panic attack when shopping. I get so ryled up, to where I have to clinch my fists and teeth to get through shopping. Well, all I have left is a few stocking stuffers, that is easy enough.

What I asked for,

Just a few things. Gave a list of collectable cars. Some small parts for the mustang. The inexpensive stuff I would like to get, but never do that I put off, because I rather get something else first.

Some games for my PC. Splinter Cell Double Agent, Rainbow Six Las vegas, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance.

Also CD's. the first of my choice the new Brian Setzer cd.

A few DVD's. Serenity and Firefly TV Series. Right now this is my all time favorite TV series, too bad it was cancelled. I think it was just too smart for people to understand.