Thread: Xmas lists?
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2006, 07:06 PM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Xmas lists?

My father is already taken care of. I'm getting him a stocking cap from my University (he is an alumini). I know it sounds like a cheap gift but his birthday gift was very expensive and he said that would cover father's day, his birthday, and Christmas, but I still thought I should give him at least something, and besides, the price they charge is redicilously expensive for a stocking cap anyways. Gougers!

My mother is always hard to shop for. I'll get her a gift card for JCPenney's, she loves that store anyways. My mom has very conservative taste and doesn't like fancy things. It is hard to shop for her because her taste is so plain, I'm afraid to buy her something to decorate the house with because she is so picky about things looking gawdy, not that I have that much taste in that department anyways. The only thing she likes are anteques, and those cost big bucks and quite frankly are almost always pieces of junk. I'm trying to get her to modernize a little and I don't want to add anymore to her pile of junk, excuse me I mean her living room!

My brother is easy. I've recorded a whole bunch of movies for him. I could either pay $20 on one movie or get him about $20 worth of movies. I gave him something similar last year and he was perfectly happy with it. (Don't worry their legal)

What do I want for Christmas? Not much really, just season 7 or 8 of the Simpsons and a few other small things such as a renewal of Road and Track magazine. The things I really want are too expensive to ask for (ex. the Challenger).

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts