View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 07:51 PM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I will be absent for awhile

ORIGINAL: Jeremiah 29:11

We will be praying for you and your test. May you have peace and comfort while you take your tests.

God will carry you during this stressful school time.

Merry Christmas as Jesus is the reason for the season.
Thank you very much and Merry Christmas to you, Jeremiah! I really appreciate it. So far, God's blessings are abundant. I know for sure I got a 96 on my Management Info. Systems exam, that leaves me with a 94.94%. I took another one today but it will probably take a day or two before my instructor gets the chance to grade it. I need at least a 69% to hold on to my A.

Tomorrow is going to be a real challenge for me. I have my International Business exam back-to-back with my Operations Management exam. I unfortuneatly don't have quite as strong grades in those classes so I'm a little more worried about them. It will take a miracle for me to get an A in my International Business class, but then again it is that time of the year. My Operations Management is what has me very concerned. I need to get at least a 74% on that test to get a B. That instructor's tests are very, very, very, very, very, very, very,...very, very, very, very, very,...very, very, very, (you get the idea by now) HARD!!! I'll let you know when I find out how I'm doing.

ORIGINAL: 1 Bad Mirada
man, i certainly know what this time in college approaching christmas was like...good luck man...dont let them drive you too crazy!
LOL! Thanks Patrick, I'll do my best, but right now my Operations Management instructor is driving me crazy.
"I'm sorry RLSH700, but you didn't turn in that assignment on time! (OM instructor)"

"You didn't say when on 12/08 you wanted the assignment, 4:00p.m. is a reasonable time to turn it in. (RLSH700)"

Well some good news for my campus, they won their football game last weekend 33 to 3 and they are going on to the division 2 championship. The funny thing is they made each touch down when I left the room just for a second at my aunt and uncles house. I'm convinced that I'm bad luck for these teams because it seems like when I'm paying attention and interested, they have problems succeeding.

I believe they are going to be playing the team they narrowly lost to last year. If I'm not mistaken will be broadcast on ESPN 2 on Saturday.

Well I'm going to stay around here for a minuet and let my mind relax before I hit the books again. Again thank you both!

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts