View Single Post
Old 12-17-2006, 10:36 AM
1 Bad Mirada
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Gossip/Rumors? Christmas came early...

a few things...

that second picture is a hemi shaker cover off of an old e-body, as used by the skunkwerks team for the SEMA show.

secondly, that grainy picture is questionable.

I truly often wonder who this hemidakota person is...as i could make up fantastic stories to go along with shady pictures. as for that picture, look at the tags.."go mango"? although it is blurred out, it is obvious what it says...why would the design team have custom cali tags instead of M tags? is the back window painted black?? and look at the backdrop..it looks like the backdrop at the autoshow...if you look right above it, youll see what appears to be the challenger door sill plate, very blurry. if this is a "spy shot", why would it have a decorative backdrop?

photoshop, anyone?

sorry for the seemingly negative attitude, but as someone who writes for a living, and takes special care in making sure that all of my sources are verified, it drives me crazy that these hacks at some of the other dodge sites, as well as many of the blogs, take what appear to be wild rumors and add their opinion to them and pass them off as fact without any REAL reinforcement.