View Single Post
Old 12-26-2006, 08:15 AM
lear4406

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Competition to Lower Prices?

I'm happy for the GM guys, they will have their Camaro back. And it will be the best of both worlds. The Ford guys have their Mustang and with its refinements, it really is a nice car. Thanks to Ford for building a retro Mustang. If not for them and their loyal fans, we might not of seen this Challenger materialize. I started driving at the end of the muscle car era. 1976 they gave me a licence to drive and I went straight for the muscle cars. I wish all those who drive all these fine cars the most fun and maybe a little taste of what it was to cruise in these beasts. The first time I see a new Mustang and new Camaro line up at a stop light.... I will have come full circle. I will be driving the new Challenger, not because it will be the fastest of the three. Because it might not be, I will be driving it for what it means to me. I will be doing the speed limit 90% of the time, the rest will be enjoying the engineering. The Hemi engine, the 4 wheel disk brakes, and the independent rear suspension. Man its great to be us and to live now. These are what we made our cars into and we can buy them already assembled. Merry Christmas guys and Happy New Year. We draw one day closer.