View Single Post
Old 01-12-2007, 08:54 PM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Funny SNL Skit

That was a funny skit. I am actually a big fan of bathroom humor at least amongst us guys. However, because of a funny scene in The Nutty Professor,
after I let some ghosts out like in the skit (gas), I turn around to my better half and ask her, "someone call my name". Then I just LOL.

I both movies, my favorite scene is the dinner table with the family scene. I also like the toilet scenes in White Chicks and Dumb and Dumber.

Yeah, I know my humor is in the gutter. I laugh so hard, I have fallen out of my chair rolling around on the carpet usually trying to catch my breath.

You ought to see me in the movie theatre when I first see one of these scenes. I think I make everybody else laugh just because I am laughing so hard.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.