Thread: Big block.
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2007, 05:57 PM
Jeremiah 29:11
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Big block.

Okay, I see you have only had 3 posts on this forum and maybe you have been monitoring this forum for a while I do not know,
but with regards to starting fights on this forum.....well this is the wrong forum. That was not my intent of my other reply.

You didn't leave enough information to decipher why you wanted to do the swap to being with. I was just guessing nostalgia, but I was wrong.
Sounds you like the performance of the older Hemi's and you want more horsepower.

Obviously, if you are an expert with these engines then upgrading or maintaining them is not an issue with you. I am glad we have an expert
who has designed and built Hemi engines on this forum. I am sure there will be many questions that come up that you can answer.

For me if I wanted a Hemi that bad, I would put it in a old project Challenger but that is just me.

When the 6.1L is available, that is all I need for use on the street.

If you have the time, inclination, and money to do the engine swap, I think that is great.

Just one favor I ask of you........please keep us posted and show pictures of your progress.

Enjoy our forum.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.