View Single Post
Old 01-17-2007, 11:37 PM
RLSH700
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: "24" is on tonight

ORIGINAL: 1 Bad Mirada

this may sound odd, but there really arent any actors that i really like...
It isn't that odd to me, there are only a very few that I like. They have to seem as though they are decent human beings for me to like them. I have a list that is too long to post of the actors and actresses that I don't like.

Jeremiah:

LOL! I didn't know they actually made a forum over that, and people say I make a big deal about petty differences (such as there shouldn't be tire-on-pavement screeching sound effects when there is nothing but dust all around in a car movie). When I throw a complaint about a TV show or movie, it is normally that I'm confused on some logical problems in the plot where you're left without an explanation. I just hope I don't make the same mistakes in the stories that I'm writing.

I'm getting excited about it as well. I wasn't interested at first about the films but after I saw the first one at either a friend's house or the friend lent it to me, I got interested. I was more of a Batman fan. I like the Tim Burton based ones from 1989 and 1992, but I wasn't crazy about the later ones done by Joel Schumacher. He got rid of the darkness and made things too whacky and fruity. Though I liked the Batman Begins. I liked the reruns of the classic TV show with Adam West playing Batman.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts