View Single Post
Old 01-23-2007, 07:41 PM
Greeksquad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: On the road again...

by SC, what do you mean

ORIGINAL: lear4406

I just tagged and insured my 71 Challenger and hit the road again. I put 2 new tires in the back and slotted, cross drilled rotors up front. I also put a new master cylinder on it. Gave her a bath and hit the road. It was great because the weather here in SC on Sat. was in the 70's. Kowalski rides again.I took her straight to the gas station and filled the tank with premium, $2.15 a gallon. Then I proceded to drive over to the muffler shop and have the guys install my new stainless steel quad tips. This car sounds awsome. Just the feel a V-8 as it goes through the gears, its been a while. I'm going to get my brother to come back to SC next weekend and drive one of my cars back to NC. Then I can drive the Challenger back and forth to work on nice days. It has 3.91 rear gears so we will more than likely drive down I85 at night or early in the morning. 55 MPH and I'm above 3000 rpm. On I85 they like to drive at 85 mph and they would run me over at 65 mph. The car needs a paint job and some new bumpers, I took a few pictures of her and will post as soon as I can. Ya'll take care and have a nice weekend.