View Single Post
Old 02-03-2007, 05:57 PM
MotorCop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Headed to make my deposit - in AZ

The Challenger will sell, not for what the market will bare, the Challenger will sell for what people are willing to pay for it. And it’s not what I'm able to afford, it’s what I'm willing to pay. And I'm not willing to pay for a vehicle over sticker price, even more so a dealer mark up. It stupid to do so in my opinion, NO vehicle is worth it. And if you have extra money to just toss away, by all means toss it. I work to hard for my money and enjoy having it to much just to give it away. For example my partner just purchased a 2007 Mustang PJ 302 for 58k. In which only 500 will be made. That I can understand paying for. So why would you pay that price for a production car, when you can purchase a classic for the same amount or a limited run model.

It's not supply and demand like a home where the market jumps 120% around the state due to the influx of families needing a place to live and there are just so many homes to buy. This is a luxury item and only a demand for it because it being new. Not a necessity as to having a place to live. And when the smoke clears you will be able to walk in and make all kinds of deals. That’s when I come in and pick up the same vehicle someone paid 10k more for.