View Single Post
Old 02-08-2007, 07:39 AM
1 Bad Mirada
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Challenger Window Sticker

i know someone who has several saab 900s...if they are interested now...

seriously though, very interesting thread.

Here is mine (i hope that bootcamp doesnt mind that i am basing mine off of his):

2008 Dodge Challenger 2dr Coupe
Sublime Green
Black "Hemi" graphics / stripes
Dark Grey Leather Interior
One Piece Rear Decklid Wing/Spoiler - black
6.4 / 6.1 L (biggest offered, anyway) V8 efi Hemi Engine
6 speed manual transmission / Pistol Grip Shift Knob
Dual Zone Climate Control Air Conditioning
Power Windows
Power Doorlocks
Power Sunroof
AM/FM/Cassette/6-CD/MP3 BostonAcoustics 6 speaker Stereo System
Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror
***Power Adjustable Pedals
Front Passenger Airbag
Remote Car Starter
Security System
Locking Gas Cap
Front and Rear Challenger Floor Mats

NO dealer license plate frame/logo/sticker
NO front license plate bracket/mount

Aftermarket/post-delivery modifications:
Tinted side and rear windows-5% light transfer (its not legal, but we have it on her truck and my stratus, im not worried about the law...its michigan)
3" Custom exhaust, featuring flowmaster race mufflers

I removed the engine block heater and the heated seats, as this car wont ever see cold weather, and its just extra weight. i also removed the 20" wheels and tires. I will get the cheapest wheel combo that i can, as this car deserves a set of FAT hoosiers...the blingy 20s arent for me. i chose sublime because its amandas favorite color right now, and i dont care what color it is, so long as it isnt panther pink. i removed the magnaflow exhaust, because i prefer flowmasters. they produce the best sound IMO, and the best flow. Im not worried about the supplemental air bags...if they are standard, so be it...if not, i wont pay extras for them.

the more that i think about it, the challenger seems to be a sort of luxo-muscle car, with items like heated seats and 22 inch rims. ill be upset if this is the only way to order the car. i want something stripped down a bit. as time goes on, it seems that more and more, there is a stronger comparison between the 300C srt8 and the challenger for us, but it all depends on how the challenger is priced and what options i get do away with. if im going to drive a high performance coupe, i dont want luxury stuff in it...if i want luxury, we will get the 300.