View Single Post
Old 02-09-2007, 02:13 AM
joeyr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Challenger Window Sticker

ORIGINAL: awsure

Dude...I would buy a Challenger so I could drive away from that mess. Sorry you have such issues. My kids are pretty young still but I am working hard to prevent seeing them winding up in those predicaments. Trust me...if my son starts to make bad decisions his access to my baby will get cut off.
lol... its not that bad, but my post did seem a little too dramatic. My parents were pretty overprotective of me but I would not trade them for anything in the world (maybe my dad for fully loaded chally.) My dad is great (but cheap; if you seen the commerical where the kids ask the parents for a cell phone while he is fishing with his dad and the dad tells him "sounds like you need a job." My dad is just like that.) loving guy who loves his family and my mom is just the sweetest woman on the planet. I was just trying to a make a point, sometimes you really dont appreciate something until you have to work for it. I am only 19 years old, and am far from a philospher. But when you see things like My Super Sweet Sixteen where the kids get range rovers, and parties totaling in the tens of thousands and the like, they rarely (more like never) truly appreciate the gift. And Awsure I am sure that your kid wont get into too much trouble; from what I can tell, he seems to have a good father figure to look up to.