Notices
Appearance Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

Been awile....

Old 06-16-2010, 06:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

got home to the the ladies and son last night, mom and baby went to bed, I stayed up working on the car.

washer relocation kit installed
painted the front calipers, won't get to the back in time for Spokane, and it's raining here. but cleaned it out and she's ready for the show.

I'll get some nice pics when she's all waxed up. This weekend in her glory.
Old 06-22-2010, 04:46 PM

ok ladies and gentleman, here she is:
Attached Thumbnails imgp0445.jpg   imgp0464.jpg   35580_1493217207745_1153495850_1385017_2989182_n.jpg  
Old 06-23-2010, 05:22 PM

Chris, the pics look great. Sorry I missed you Sunday night but I only had about a half hour before I had to get to my office to burn the midnight oil. I'll try for next Sunday to see her in person if you're at Timmy's.
Old 06-24-2010, 09:16 AM

Looking really nice....I like the clean overall look you have....nothing wild, just a very nice package.....good job..

(Are you still going with "real" hood pins?)
Old 06-24-2010, 05:46 PM

I like the old school rear window louvres. Did you find it locally where you live or is there some website I can order it from?
Old 06-24-2010, 07:12 PM

thanks guys:

no worries Mark, we LITERALLY just got in from Spokane when we saw you, we were headed to grandmas house to get baby

BLK - thanks, I finally figured out the route I wanted to go... old school with the obvious retro look... 60% done with the hood pins, have the plates and lanyards mounted, just need to get the balls to drill out the centers hahahaha actually the body shop has some touch ups to do so they will do it and seal the exposed metal.

dragon - actually yes there is a local seller here.

Neil Patrick email is moparnutz@hotmail.com - their website gets launched this week, look for my beast and a DY RT sportin the louvers. I have to admit I was a little unsure at first, I saw 2 other louver brands up close and was really shocked with the build quality, then I saw these and I was REALLY impressed, excellent support structure, easy access to teh rear window, UV protectant powder coating, definately worth the $$

I'll post the email when they launch it.

Last edited by canadiancanuck; 06-25-2010 at 08:30 PM.
Old 08-06-2010, 06:51 AM

this car just keeps getting better and better!!!

car got cammed yesterday, and the predator tuner installed, off to the shop for some tuning and toying with the newly improved beast.

Hood pins were drilled out lastnight and new brackets arrived to mount the pin - I'll take pics and will probably be selling brackets, I really worked these to the point they are hidden, under the black rad cover,

Heads to be ordered
Rims to be picked up
I'll probably move on teh SC this fall for a winter project.

we'll be running the car at the Spoknae track in 2 weeks, so I'll get some video and pics.
Old 08-06-2010, 01:14 PM

[QUOTE=canadiancanuck;76042]
Hood pins were drilled out lastnight and new brackets arrived to mount the pin - I'll take pics and will probably be selling brackets, I really worked these to the point they are hidden, under the black rad cover,QUOTE]

I am very interested in buying a set from you, as this is how I had planned to mount the brackets....can't wait to see pictures...........let me know when you start selling them...I would love to help you market them here in the Southwest................
Old 08-09-2010, 07:44 AM

^ excellent, the plates are really discrete and trimmed to match the underside of the black trim across the rad. Should have these bad boys in tonight I think.
Old 09-29-2010, 12:44 PM

so I have updated the car a bit, some newly acquired (borrowed) shoes from a friend who is now turning his DY 2010 Challenger into a 948hp bad boy through Arrington Motors, so he's graciously let me run his rims, I have to say 315's on the rear are freakin wide but they look bad ass, and the 275's on the front, have NO rubbing or clearence issues

Quick Reply: Been awile....