Notices
Appearance Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

my take on classic colors II

Old 11-02-2007, 09:54 AM
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: my take on classic colors II

Something about Mopar orange just seems right. If not that, Black. That Charger in Blade was sick.

Old 11-02-2007, 03:39 PM

Is "sick" a good thing??? [sm=smiley24.gif] Maybe I'm just not up on the latest lingo...
Old 11-02-2007, 04:19 PM
Super Moderator

"sick" - slang for "this is great" or "of high quality
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 11-28-2007, 10:48 AM

I am starting to love the lime green, yellow, and purple colorways the more I see them. Of course, I would have to see one in person, But then again I am sure this car would look good in primer gray.
Old 11-28-2007, 02:38 PM
Super Moderator

I had always thought a metallic black would look cool and then I saw an SRT Charger with it yesterday. The black is black but in the sun it actually sparkes.

I will certainly consider that color.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 12-01-2007, 05:58 AM

ORIGINAL: Jeremiah 29:11

I had always thought a metallic black would look cool and then I saw an SRT Charger with it yesterday. The black is black but in the sun it actually sparkes.

I will certainly consider that color.
It's Called "Brilliant Black" it's actualy a pearlized black undercoat w/ rainbow metallic flake just under the clear. i saw a Ram 1500 with it over the summer and fell in love with it in 2 seconds flat

if DMX offer tha color on a Chally in 09 i'm gonna be "happier than a tornado in a trialer park" (those around younger kids will reconize that form Cars"
Old 12-01-2007, 06:57 PM
Super Moderator

For months as I thought about the Challenger color I would pick, I just thought it would be cool to have a metallic black but just wasn't sure what it would look like,
then I saw that Charger and fell in love with it.

I really has some POP to it and I had to do a double take as I walked away. Very nice!
Old 12-05-2007, 06:20 PM

Being a conservative mid-40's fart, I don't like the colors. Prefer the Dark Candy Apple Red of the current Mustangs, the Dark Fiji (blue) pearl of Hondas, and the GM copper/orange metallics. Those would be my three choices.
Old 12-05-2007, 06:24 PM

I like the old Dodge B5 blue.
Old 12-10-2007, 09:47 AM

If they don't have the purple them i like the orange they show on the str-4 callibers. I like the look of that orange with black acsents/trim.

Quick Reply: my take on classic colors II