Notices
Challenger News This section is only for articles pertaining to, or containing information about the new Dodge Challenger.

Am I paranoid?

Old 03-01-2007, 06:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Am I paranoid?

Yeah, I was surprised that they didn't have the Challenger Countdown Clock on the home page or apparently no mention of it on the site either. I am staying optomistic and guessing that maybe they are trying to take focus away from the Concept Challenger and swing it towards the actual production model. Maybe they are just waiting 'till they get a final sketch of the Production Model so they don't do like Ford where everybody was drooling over the Concept Mustang and then when the production model Mustang was unveiled everyone was like, "What the"??? (No offense to any Ford owners) I know that LaSorda said that the Production Challenger would look as close as possible to the Concept Challenger but I believe they also said that they might have to make a few changes due to regulations concerning the bumpers,etc. Hang in there you'se guys, we will see a Production Model Challenger when that Countdown Clock runs out in 343 Days 16 Hours 47 Minutes and 50 Seconds. lol