Notices
Challenger News This section is only for articles pertaining to, or containing information about the new Dodge Challenger.

Audrina Patridge Pulls Double Duty

Old 06-04-2008, 09:35 AM
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Audrina Patridge Pulls Double Duty

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/cele...e-duty-204763/

Yeah, man...I'm all about the gossip girls....yah right.....check out the link....some nice cheesecake pix......

Audrina Patridge Pulls Double Duty

Keeping herself busy, Audrina Patridge pulled double duty on Tuesday with appearances at Nylon Magazine and MySpace’s party along with a Dodge Charger promotional shoot.

To start things off, the Hills hottie got picked up by a limo outside her Los Angeles home before being taken over to the Van Nuys airport.

From there, Ms Patridge was whisked off to the Willow Springs raceway by helicopter for the unveiling of the new Dodge Challenger - where she was joined by Gossip Girl stars Chace Crawford and Michelle Trachtenberg.

After returning home and changing into something more suitable for the nightlife, Audrina gathered up her sister and ventured over to the Nylon Magazine and MySpace party.

The shindig celebrated the magazine’s third annual Music Issue, which “spotlights global trends in music and fashion from eight cultural hot spots, and connects all in-book content to the MySpace community.”

Old 06-04-2008, 11:26 AM

Default RE: Audrina Patridge Pulls Double Duty

And here I thought pictures of the Challengers could'nt get any hotter and then BLAMMO!!!!! I will say..what a hood ornament she would make. Although she would look way better in the bikini! The green might look too good, but I am sure if there was a Hemi Orange Pearl one if would definately be the ticket for her.
Old 06-04-2008, 11:50 AM

damn work filters... i'll have to wait until i get home
Old 06-04-2008, 05:54 PM

ok and now i want one a 100 times more. thanks.