Notices
Challenger News This section is only for articles pertaining to, or containing information about the new Dodge Challenger.

Challenger artwork

Old 05-16-2009, 02:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Challenger artwork

On ebay last year I purchased a back issue of Christian Motorsports magazine, for a Challenger article. they sent me additional back issues, since thay had no Challengers, I was going to take them to recycleing. I thumbed through thema nd found an article about an artist who paints muscle cars. She has a website, so I went looking. sure enough, her work is titled "New School". I ordered a print on canvas and framed it in black mat and dark cherry frame.

Her website is ...chromedimpressions and her name is Stephaine Aziere-Sattler

Steve
Attached Thumbnails 100_3803sized.jpg  
Old 05-17-2009, 02:27 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks Steve I will be checking out her site and maybe buying some of her work. Looks real good.
Old 05-18-2009, 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by stevelegel
On ebay last year I purchased a back issue of Christian Motorsports magazine, for a Challenger article. they sent me additional back issues, since thay had no Challengers, I was going to take them to recycleing. I thumbed through thema nd found an article about an artist who paints muscle cars. She has a website, so I went looking. sure enough, her work is titled "New School". I ordered a print on canvas and framed it in black mat and dark cherry frame.

Her website is ...chromedimpressions and her name is Stephaine Aziere-Sattler

Steve
That's funny! "New School" check out my Challengers plate..

Old 06-11-2009, 11:28 PM
Banned

Default Challenger artwork

Just letting you know that I will be holding fortnightly challenges in the Photography forum starting from today. Check out the Challenge thread for more details.Im hoping to have challenges in all the other Artwork forums as well so keep an eye out for them.Have fun