Notices
Challenger News This section is only for articles pertaining to, or containing information about the new Dodge Challenger.

Challenger Countdown: Bob Gets Some Good News

Old 04-25-2008, 12:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Challenger Countdown: Bob Gets Some Good News

Exciting times are upon us! Some of the first Challengers are beginning to receive VIN¡¯s and move closer toward production. Our first car moved to ¡°D1¡å Status with a firm date of April 23rd., so if all went as scheduled, I will be driving around in one of the first production Challengers in about here pretty quick!! I don¡¯t think I¡¯ll be able to sleep ¡¯til it gets here!

Equally exciting will be when the remaining 3 cars move into firm schedule and I get to make the call to each customer and give them the approximate arrival date of their car¨C It¡¯s always fun delivering much anticipated good news!

Seeing these cars on the road is going to be an incredible sight and it¡¯s just around the corner. Speaking of that, I was in Auburn Hills a couple of weeks ago coming off of I-75 onto Chrysler Drive, and coming out of Chrysler Headquarters past the guard post was a silver Challenger SRT8 heading for I-75 South¨C That car looked unreal! He wasn¡¯t shy with the throttle either- The car crouched and was gone!

Dodge did a great job on these cars and I can¡¯t wait for everybody to get their car and enjoy it!
If you have an ¡®08 on the way, the wait is nearly over. If you¡¯re getting an ¡®09, first day of ordering is just around the corner and production of those will be here before we know it!

Whether you¡¯re getting an ¡®08 or ¡®09, one thing is for sure¨C If you¡¯re anything like me, you won¡¯t be getting much sleep ¡¯til your Challenger comes in!

Stay in touch and post comments as you all get firm dates and certainly when you get your car!

http://www.redletterdodge.com/2008/0.../#comment-3369
Old 04-29-2008, 09:59 AM

Default RE: Challenger Countdown: Bob Gets Some Good News

There is a post sttaing that some Dodge dealers are taking deposits for the 09 Challlengers. Is that trye? And what are the prices on the R/T and SE
Old 04-29-2008, 11:38 AM
Super Moderator

Default RE: Challenger Countdown: Bob Gets Some Good News

At this point, I haven't seen any info on the R/T's price but the SE is supposed to start around $23,995.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts