Notices
Challenger News This section is only for articles pertaining to, or containing information about the new Dodge Challenger.

Challenger In Holland

Old 02-12-2009, 04:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Challenger In Holland

This morning a friend of mine which has been working in the islands went back to visit home to Holland. He forwarded me a picture form his cell phone this morning of a hemi orange challenger on the street in Holland. Picture was grainy but looked like an SRT from the rear driving down the road. It looks as though our European neighbors like a little American Muscle also.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:41 PM

Default RE: Challenger In Holland

That,s cool,gas must be cheap there,cause in most european countries,they drove little econ-boxes even when our gas his cheap,cause thers wAS ALWAYS SKY HIGH.[]
Old 02-12-2009, 03:52 PM

My friend had stated before our price increases they were 5-6 dollars a gallon. The picture he emailed me looked wintery and wet, but no snow. They do not have to drive very far. I'm sure my friend will look up the owner to get a better look. He left the states in Jan-Feb 08, he was my project engineer, so he has never seen mine or one in real life. He has an 07 gt, which is stored in a garage he in the states. He is visiting family, so hopefully he will email me again soon.
Old 02-15-2009, 09:25 PM

I'm sure if I ever got stationed in Germany and took the Challenger I would probably get twice what I payed for it, they love big American cars and trucks there, so I will never take it over there to resist the temptation.
Old 02-16-2009, 08:54 AM

They love "big" American cars overseas...even with gas being priced a lot higher...I wouldn't want to try and take a Challenger through some of the small roads I saw in a few towns when I was in Germany...and if you think we get a lot of looks driving our Challengers around here...just think of the looks you would get overseas!! Fun times for sure...