Notices
Challenger News This section is only for articles pertaining to, or containing information about the new Dodge Challenger.

Employee Pricing for all

Old 01-24-2009, 10:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Employee Pricing for all

Well, that's the good thing about this place. They weren't pushing me to buy the car yesterday or anything, they would actually have to get it from another dealership. They just said that the e-mail doesn't say anything about the Challenger. I asked them if they got this car, if they would hold it until Monday. They said sure. Of course they wanted to know why I wanted to wait until Monday and I told them. Also told them that I've been waiting for my car since Oct and they were definitely more then happy to see if there was another one in the area that they could get me into so I didn't have to wait longer for mine. Of course they did the ole what about a different color, what about this, what about that, but I didn't budge on that. They haven't been pushy at all so I'm definitely all for that.
Old 01-25-2009, 12:04 PM

Well, we'll be waiting until tomorrow to find out for sure, unless someone has heard some other news. The people at one of the deaerships tried to tell me that he had an Air Force cadet coming over in 15 minutes to look at the car I've been looking at and he would let me know if it was still there on Monday. Now this isn't the dealership I've been working with, but it is the car that I hope to have transferred over to the dealer that I'm working with. Funny thing, I drove by later that day and there it sat. Guess the cadet didn't want it.
Old 01-25-2009, 04:51 PM

Hello all, I just order a r/t today the cost of the car (sticker) 35,995 ep pricing 32,891 plus 1,000 rebate with 2.9%.
It's on the RT'S and SE'S Dodge does charge you a $125 doc fee for EP pricing
Old 01-25-2009, 07:34 PM

so it is not employee pricing on the SRT's? And was the 2.9% through chrysler financial, and if so for how long? I know they said 0% for 48 months, but that makes the SRT monthly payment pretty steep.
Old 01-26-2009, 02:28 AM

They have it all up on Dodge's, as I'm sure as the other's, website. And $125 for doc fees on a Challenger that has employee pricing. I can live with that.

2009 Challenger (excl. SRT8)

Offer 1: Get plus $1,000 Chrysler Financial Bonus Cash Allowance

Offer 2: Get low APR financing plus $1,000 Chrysler Financial Bonus Cash Allowance

Employee Pricing for Everyone + Cash Allowance + 0% APR financing[11] Contact your dealer for great Employee Pricing Plus offers!
Old 01-27-2009, 06:53 AM

Looks like the SRT8 is included in the employee pricing (what about dealer markups?):
Anyway, still good news for anyone looking to purchase an SRT8....

"As part of Chrysler Employee Pricing Plus Plus incentive package, the Mopar forum at ChallengerTalk found the Dodge Challenger SRT8 is available with Employee Pricing and 0% APR, but no cash back".

Old 01-27-2009, 09:02 AM

That conflicts with the Dodge website then. Hopefully they get that updated.
Old 01-28-2009, 05:15 AM

Already ran into a dealer that's being a jerk about this. Told the dealer, over e-mail, that I'm ready to buy with the employee pricing. He comes back and says the manager won't even do the $2,000 off that we first had talked about. That they aren't going to get another allocation until June and only have 2 six speeds on the lot. He says they will only go under by $600. Figured they would be more willing to work with a return customer, but I guess not. Apparently sales are so good there that they can turn down the deals they don't like and go with the deals they do like even if it's special pricing through Chrysler.
Old 01-28-2009, 07:26 AM

Perhaps you need to go to another dealer...if possible...just a thought
Old 01-28-2009, 09:27 AM

Done that. If the car is there in a week, they will trade cars. The dealer I first ordered with will be getting in an orange six speed. Seems they, this dealer that won't budge, won't give up the car I want unless it's another six speed, not even for the SRT.

Quick Reply: Employee Pricing for all