Notices
Challenger News This section is only for articles pertaining to, or containing information about the new Dodge Challenger.

Employee Pricing for all

Old 02-10-2009, 05:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Employee Pricing for all

Priced a Tor Red R/T J package last night at Fletcher Dodge in Franklin Indiana. Total price was $26,950. They have the Employee pricing plus the $1000 credit discount plus another $1000 discount if you buy this month. They have 15 Challengers on their lot. The boys are starting to deal.
Bob
Old 02-10-2009, 07:28 AM

Wow,that,s a great deal,I would wonder how good they would do on a classic package?Is that price you quoated with all the rebates and discounts?
Old 02-10-2009, 09:50 AM

That's it. I'm going to Indiana just to get a deal on a car, or at this rate just to get a car. If they actually had an inferno red, manual, then I would think about it, though that would probably be as far as it would go unfortunately.
Old 02-10-2009, 01:02 PM

Yes Ridge Runner, the price includes all incentives. I too want the classic package and they said that they can not order them yet. They said that this price is good only this month, and even then still subject to change. The specific car is in Michigan and they are willing to go get it for me. I am not sure that I want the extra miles put on it by someone else. If anyone is interested the dealer info is below.

Fletcher Chrysler Products Inc.
3099 N. Morton St.
Franklin, Indiana 46131

317-738-4170

Contact
Chris Lepper
Old 02-10-2009, 02:03 PM

[8D] I would feel the same way,nobody would be beatin on my ride!!![:@] If the deal is to good to pass up,get them to rollback it down,as long as they don,t have some dork that beats it up when they bind it down.Or,if you let them drive it down,make sure they use a older gentleman that you know won,t beat on it,I think alot of dealers use retirees to shuffle cars for them.If you want a stick,make sure they don,t smoke it before you get it.
Old 02-10-2009, 02:06 PM

By the way,I have heard on several occasions,that the c/package has been able to order for a couple weeks now.The b5 blue cars aren,t going to be built till march though.
Old 02-10-2009, 04:21 PM

ORIGINAL: jh27n0b

Yes Ridge Runner, the price includes all incentives. I too want the classic package and they said that they can not order them yet. They said that this price is good only this month, and even then still subject to change. The specific car is in Michigan and they are willing to go get it for me. I am not sure that I want the extra miles put on it by someone else. If anyone is interested the dealer info is below.

Fletcher Chrysler Products Inc.
3099 N. Morton St.
Franklin, Indiana 46131

317-738-417

Contact
Chris Lepper
I ordered my Challenger RT Classic on Jan. 29th. Silver 6 Spd. I thing you could start ordering them on the 15th of Jan.
Old 02-14-2009, 04:17 PM

ORIGINAL: psy999

Bought a R/T today, MSRP minus employee price, minus $1000 additional incentive, zero down and 0% finance for 48 months, lifetime power train warranty. They showed me the dealer invoice.

They still made a healthy profit, if you really fought with them you might get it down more but the dealers are moving them pretty quick here.

Dave
How long does everyone think the EP will last, Anyone hear anything ? I need at least a week or so ,My dealer is searching for a car that fits my request (r/t that has no options) and is not having too much luck. Thank
Old 02-14-2009, 04:35 PM

[] It,s anybodys guess,you may have to order,cause your in the same boat i,m in. I don,t want all of those sissy options either. One dealer told me a couple weeks ago,that the only challengers they are building right now are J package cars,and if I wanted a F pkg,it would be a long time before I would be seeing one.[:'(]
Old 02-19-2009, 10:14 AM

I was told by a local dealer he could not even order a RT Classic? Does that sound bogus to you guys??

Quick Reply: Employee Pricing for all