Notices
Challenger News This section is only for articles pertaining to, or containing information about the new Dodge Challenger.

Naked Production Challenger in the Rain

Old 01-12-2008, 07:42 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Naked Production Challenger in the Rain

Gorgeous. They did it well.
Old 01-12-2008, 08:20 AM
mac

Me too, love the dual exhaust. You know, part of me wishes they forgo all the secret spy stuff and just start showing the car but I know they want to have a grand showing at chicago and guess they are not ready for production yet. I wonder when the car magazines will get a chance to drive and evaluate the chally? Not much media exposure right now, but of course we are close to the Chicago show and sure they will expand the media coverage after that.
Old 01-12-2008, 09:36 AM
Super Moderator

The issue that many of us forget out are the magazine and news exclusives with the press that Chrysler has to meet before they show it to the world
for legal reasons as well as make sure that the press gives it the support and exposure it deserves.

Of course, us lowly consumers and wanting to forego that and just see the production unit now, but unfortunetly corporate America does not work that way.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 01-12-2008, 10:19 AM

I just hope you can get the Challenger without that stupid spoiler. I never liked their looks on the original Challengers and I like them even less now. Oh, well, maybe a good body shop could take care of that little flaw if necessary ... along with installing the PROPER script Challenger insignia.
Old 01-12-2008, 02:27 PM
Super Moderator

Like I mentioned before, get it with the Spoiler so at least you have mounting holes for the spoiler you do like. It will make the new spoiler installation easier.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 01-12-2008, 03:45 PM

Unless you don't want a spoiler at all (like me) in which case it just adds holes.
Old 01-12-2008, 04:24 PM
Super Moderator

Ahh, but think about the aerodynamic efficiency......so sweet. A marvel of engineering.
Old 01-12-2008, 04:24 PM
Banned

The spoiler looks pretty decent, but I'd much rather have a go-wing than a ducktail spoiler or whatever they're called.
Old 01-12-2008, 04:32 PM
Super Moderator

Yep, and my guess is it would probably have different mounting holes higher on the trunk.
Old 01-12-2008, 04:34 PM

ORIGINAL: HeyItsWes

The spoiler looks pretty decent, but I'd much rather have a go-wing than a ducktail spoiler or whatever they're called.
Agreed. I'd prefer this one on it (in body color, of course):

[IMG]local://upfiles/271/9C586C4A18714B5AA4BEBABDF6486E1D.jpg[/IMG]

Quick Reply: Naked Production Challenger in the Rain