Notices
Challenger News This section is only for articles pertaining to, or containing information about the new Dodge Challenger.

New High Impact Color

Old 01-13-2010, 09:06 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up New High Impact Color

Bob Frederick, formerly of redletterdodge.com, has announced that the next Hi-Impact color is Furious Fuscia- a brilliant, metallic Pink shade, similar to Panther Pink. It will be available on R/T Classic with black or white stripes, and the SRT8.

Keep an eye on the Chicago Auto Show.
Old 01-15-2010, 12:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow. Sounds pretty bold. Full points for going all out with hot metallic pink. I think that Sublime would be more popular, but maybe that's my own bias.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:37 PM

Talking

Originally Posted by Thor77
Wow. Sounds pretty bold. Full points for going all out with hot metallic pink. I think that Sublime would be more popular, but maybe that's my own bias.
They are saving the best for last....
Old 01-16-2010, 06:24 AM

ahhh, I feel better now! Thank you. Maybe they're waiting until I can afford one....
Old 01-16-2010, 06:57 PM

I think this is going to be an interesting move for dodge. It'll be fun to see what the production numbers turn out to be. I'm still waitin for sublime, but my mom wants yellow.

What other hig impact colors could be coming out? let's see, we've had Hemi Orange, B5 Blue, Detonator Yellow, Plum Crazy Purple and Now Furious Fuscia. Nothing else that would really stand out in the crowd is coming to me. you could have Copper! that would look good in the garage next to our Cuda!
Old 01-18-2010, 11:37 AM

They haven't had a special edition red. But they already have the TorRed and the Inferno Red, so a 3rd red would probably be lost in the crowd.

I could see doing some kind of special black. The Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl has that little bit of sparkle to it. I could imagine some kind of blackout edition where they do either piano-key type black, or a matte black, and then have some special black wheels or something to go with it.

Dodge, if you are reading this and steal my idea, I do accept payment in car form.
Old 01-19-2010, 04:15 AM

I love Panther Pink 70's Ebodies!
Old 01-19-2010, 06:57 PM

I was ironically going to the library today, thinking about how a panther pink challenger would look like, and waddaya know, I roll by a '72 panther pink what looked like a T/A(is that even possible?) I didn't get a good look at it though. Strange to see a Challenger rolling around in an Idaho winter. He must of moved from California recently.
Of course, my dad drove the Cuda in the winter, which led to the Qp's demise at the hands of the salted roads, but look on the bright side, it we won't be that dumb again.

Although that was when all we could afford was a suburban and an old Cuda. leave it to the kids to eat up the money on their firebirds and camaros (84 and 82 respectively)

Chevy's are always gettin in the way of the Mopars.
Old 01-19-2010, 06:57 PM

Sorry guys, got off on a tangent on that one!
Old 01-21-2010, 01:52 PM

Arrow Next New Color Idea!

How about a all white SRT8 entitled, the "Vanishing Point" model? I know Dodge has been making numerous white SRT8's that go on to become limited production Hurst Supercharged editions, so the tooling and apint colors a re already there. Just a thought.
Fuchsia (hot pink) is a tough color to like. I mean if your going to spend all that money for an SRT8 wouldn't you want a car with a color you wouldn't have to explain (defend) to everybody who asked you; of all the colors you could have chosen, why choose pink?

Quick Reply: New High Impact Color