Notices
Challenger News This section is only for articles pertaining to, or containing information about the new Dodge Challenger.

What is the latest accurate news?

Old 03-04-2008, 05:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is the latest accurate news?

What is the latest, accurate news about the 2009 model Challenger being more affordable ?
Tom
Suffolk,va
Old 03-04-2008, 08:20 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: What is the latest accurate news?

Wait till the NY Auto show to find out more details.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 03-06-2008, 01:04 PM

I signed up for Challenger Updates here: http://www.dodge.com/en/2008/challenger/get_updates/ You will get all the updates on the 2008 and 2009 Challenger and other relevant news about it.
Old 03-06-2008, 02:06 PM

ORIGINAL: IndigoCrush

I signed up for Challenger Updates here: http://www.dodge.com/en/2008/challenger/get_updates/ You will get all the updates on the 2008 and 2009 Challenger and other relevant news about it.
I signed up for updates a long time ago and to date I have gotton zero information from dodge. Kind of ticks me off, no wonder sales are down. [:@]
Old 03-06-2008, 02:49 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: RRUNNER

I signed up for updates a long time ago and to date I have gotton zero information from dodge. Kind of ticks me off, no wonder sales are down. [:@]
I agree with that statement. I probably have gotten 2 emails in the past 9 months and the stuff they sent out we already knew about. Now that is keeping us up to date. Sometimes the dodge representative comes on line when visiting the dodge.com website, they absolutely know less than we do here. I don't mean to be critical but why do those guys exist anyways. Certainly not to inform customers, because they tell us the latest headlines and sometimes they do not know that.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 03-06-2008, 03:43 PM

ORIGINAL: Jeremiah 29:11

ORIGINAL: RRUNNER

I agree with that statement. I probably have gotten 2 emails in the past 9 months and the stuff they sent out we already knew about. Now that is keeping us up to date. Sometimes the dodge representative comes on line when visiting the dodge.com website, they absolutely know less than we do here. I don't mean to be critical but why do those guys exist anyways. Certainly not to inform customers, because they tell us the latest headlines and sometimes they do not know that.
To add on, it seems every time I buy a car I know more about the car than the salesperson. Come on guys, that's how you make your living, the least you could do is be informed so when I ask a question you know the answer without having to ask someone else.
Old 03-06-2008, 04:40 PM
Super Moderator

quote:

I signed up for updates a long time ago and to date I have gotton zero information from dodge. Kind of ticks me off, no wonder sales are down.

Ditto, guys. The best source for Challenger updates is where we're all typing and reading!

Old 03-06-2008, 05:41 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Right on guys. I usually read it here first, and hear it from another source a few days later. You guys have connections no doubt When I have talked to the dealers salesmen, they don't know as much as I do. I am the one educating them on the latest on the Challenger. They are supposed to be educating me and trying to get me to buy their product But that is one thing that has not changed... the car salesman
Old 03-06-2008, 05:41 PM

I signed up long ago and have gotten anything...[:@]
Old 03-06-2008, 05:49 PM

same here, not the first update from dodge. I have called with my von, first I was told they were in production, the next week they said they weren't in production. I have spoken with a very reliable source in detroit and he said they will not go into production until late April or May. The challenger 500 is scheduled for May 10th, the winning bidder of badge #1,2 & 43, receive paid expenses & vip with Kyle Petty. Do you reckon their cars will be shown there? Do you think any challengers will be delivered prior to that race? The old clock keeps ticking with nothing but rumors to go on. The dodge video does state challenger premeiring in May.

Quick Reply: What is the latest accurate news?