Notices
Challenger News This section is only for articles pertaining to, or containing information about the new Dodge Challenger.

What is the latest accurate news?

Old 03-07-2008, 09:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What is the latest accurate news?

Man you wouldn't believe this, the power of conversation; at exactly 12:01 est today, I received an update on the challenger from dodge. It is unbelievable...... it says thanks for letting us keep you in the loop. The picture says rebirth of a legend and has a picture of the concept car. It actually states concept car shown. Didn't we see the production challenger on Feb 6.What is wrong with this picture, it also states it will reclaim the streets in 2008. Do you think this was supposed to be delivered in Dec of 07? This is kinda scary or concerning to me. That .... at this time this is the only update that dodge has, I must be missing something. Have any of you previously received this update? I hope building it is quicker than their publications.
Old 03-07-2008, 10:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What is the latest accurate news?

70sguy -- Good call on the May 10th date. Makes perfect sense. All of you guys are right about information found here. The banter has provided alot of accurate info, as has ALLPAR. 2 good sights, for sure. Think about how the PT Cruiser started all of this. If it weren't for Chrysler taking a HUGE risk with this car, we wouldn't have the Challenger, or the Camaro. All of us car guys, that's what some of us are, are so lucky to be able to have this opportunity to "step back in time,again" with some great classics. In the next 10 - 20 years we should all own a Challenger, Camaro AND a Mustang !! Have fun with this and enjoy the ride !!!