Notices
Dodge Challenger R/T Threads specific to the Dodge Challenger R/T should be placed here.

put an offer in on a Torred R/T

Old 02-15-2009, 04:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: put an offer in on a Torred R/T

In many cases the Dealerships make more on re-selling your trade in than they did on your new purchase.
Old 02-19-2009, 06:09 PM

Well, The Torred One sold, We argued quite a bit about the value of my Cobalt SS/SC, but in the end I found out that I was a little over confident of the resale value.But I then found an Inferno Red Pearl R/T with a sunroof and upgraded stereo with Sirius radio about 250 miles away . Placed an offer and it is on its' way to Minnesota as I write this. The dealer is supposed to have it all prepped by Saturday(Monday at the latest). They are flatbedding it here this evening. The last time I owned a Challenger was a 1970 SE with a 383 2V . She was a nice car but this time(28 years later) she has a hemi ! I have to admit that I am just as excited as the day I got the last one when I was 17 years old ! So By next week I will be a Dodge owner again.WooHoo!
Old 02-20-2009, 05:16 AM

Way to go Bob!!!!
Old 02-20-2009, 07:43 AM

Congrats on the New Challenger! your going to love it.
Old 02-20-2009, 08:40 AM

Congrats, you're not gonna believe how much you enjoy this car.
Old 02-23-2009, 01:02 PM

Sweet, good choice, I had my name on a Torred, Black and Hemi Orange. Finally settled on a Deep Water Blue and haggled until the end of October. Drove it off the lot at 6:30 PM 10/31. After seeing the Torred I disliked the color all togetherI have since seen the Black and also dislike the color. As for your Inferno Red very nice. The metallics just hold the body lines where the others don't.

Hope you got the trade in you wanted, I bent my dealer way over trading in my 99V10Ram2500 which was loaded.

Jim
Old 02-24-2009, 01:28 AM

ORIGINAL: DarkCorner

Sweet, good choice, I had my name on a Torred, Black and Hemi Orange. Finally settled on a Deep Water Blue and haggled until the end of October. Drove it off the lot at 6:30 PM 10/31. After seeing the Torred I disliked the color all togetherI have since seen the Black and also dislike the color. As for your Inferno Red very nice. The metallics just hold the body lines where the others don't.

Hope you got the trade in you wanted, I bent my dealer way over trading in my 99V10Ram2500 which was loaded.

Jim
Jim,
The Brilliant Black Crystal Pearlcoat Metallic IS metallic. In fact, it has SO MUCH metalflake in it, it's VERY difficult to repair/touch-up the paint BECAUSE of the amount and distribution of metal in the paint. The Black accents the body lines extremely well and just looks menacing - IMHO.
I THINK the only colors without metalflake are White and Torred - but I'm not positive.
Old 02-24-2009, 06:49 PM

here is my first try at uploading some pics. I promised and here she is !I love it,In the sun it is sweet.
Old 02-24-2009, 06:50 PM

Guess that did not turn out well....
Old 02-24-2009, 06:58 PM

ORIGINAL: BobT

Guess that did not turn out well....
It works saw a ToRed RT with hood to fender stripes.

Quick Reply: put an offer in on a Torred R/T