Notices
Dodge Challenger SE Threads specific to the Dodge Challenger SE should be placed here.

Finally Home!! home stretch to the finish

Old 10-20-2009, 09:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally Home!! home stretch to the finish

Well I figured I'd finally post some positive news from the front lines. The ole' girl is home now after a rather drwn out yelling match at the dealership yesterday and alot of useless running around...... the beast was trailered home with some rather unique advertising and I received a tremendous response from the decals I put on before I left teh dealership, and have made some new friends that share the same dissatisfaction towards Eastside Dodge.

I share with you some pics: The car will be towed up to Edmonton on Thursday where we will part ways and a new beast will fill her shoes. THe dealership in Edmonton has been by far SUPERIOR in service and have gone to great lengths to truly make my fiance and I feel appreciated as customers. And the dealership put all of this together in less than a week, just time for our wedding this Saturday. Capital Dodge has really made things right and helped ease the frustration.
Attached Thumbnails car1.jpg   car2.jpg   car3.jpg   car4.jpg  
Old 10-20-2009, 10:54 AM

you need to park it across the street from the dealership, or circle it a few hundred times before trading it in thursday
Old 10-20-2009, 06:44 PM

oh I have plans, the ford dealership adjoining the entrance to Eastside has graciously offered some green space for me to park it. hahahaha
Attached Thumbnails imgp0163.jpg   imgp0164.jpg   imgp0165.jpg   imgp0166.jpg  

Last edited by canadiancanuck; 10-20-2009 at 06:50 PM.
Old 10-21-2009, 04:23 AM

Originally Posted by canadiancanuck
oh I have plans, the ford dealership adjoining the entrance to Eastside has graciously offered some green space for me to park it. hahahaha
man that is awesome, love the 1/4 panel and windshield decals the best
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. if you park it at the ford dealership call the local news station and newspapers anonymously maybe you can get them to send a camera crew and reporters over to interview you....
on the news would be the best thing that could happen to those dirtbags
Old 10-21-2009, 06:39 AM

well it has been "dropped" at a rather high volume location, and media has been called..... hahahaha alrqdy ahead of ya on that one hehehehe. I will say Eastside Dodge will regret ever threatening me
Old 10-21-2009, 09:56 AM

MAN if you make the papers or news you better post up some
links, i love to see A**holes get their due
Old 10-21-2009, 02:17 PM

I've been following your saga for some time and I really feel bad for you and all you've had to endure. On a more pleasant note, congratulations to you and your bride. I'll remember I wasn't invited. ;-)
Old 10-25-2009, 07:26 PM

^ thanks man, just tied the knot yesterday, it was a small wedding, her Grandmother sin't fairing too well, and we felt she should at least let her enjoy her seeing us married before she passes.

But as for the car, that drama is over, we sat in eth new car at the dealership on Thursday, wasn't enough time to get all the stuff we needed done. The car comes home Saturday.....

we are planning on a bigger reception for all family and friends come the new year. we'll get you on the invite list RRunner.

Last edited by canadiancanuck; 11-04-2009 at 08:12 AM.
Old 10-28-2009, 09:09 AM

Congrats on your wedding, CC. It's a pity, though, that you had to go to these lengths with the Challenger. It just shows that those of us who haven't had problems with our cars should feel very lucky indeed.
Old 11-01-2009, 05:22 AM

^ very true Ros, but for every bad event there is always a pay off, we brought home the new car yesterday... man I have to say I am surprised and impressed.

what we found:

A SPARE tire.. yes.... an actual spare tire, Chrysler finally listening to their consumers??? I almost fell over, apparently this is standard in all models with 17/18" moving forward, no spare in SRT lines, just the runflats and goop.

the new car has a slap shift, no more 1 & 2 gear markings, just P, R, +D- so that was cool but the gear column looks plain.

but so far so good, the car got us home safely, no breakdowns so that was a plus. So we embark on a new journey with the new car.

Quick Reply: Finally Home!! home stretch to the finish