Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

2008 arrived at dealer today

Old 05-30-2008, 07:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2008 arrived at dealer today

The dealer I ordered from received their first Challenger today. VIN 8H301308 is nestled in the service department...I will get the badge number and post it tomorrow. Its Orange with no other options... Too bad my car is back in D status [:@]
Old 05-30-2008, 07:48 PM

Default RE: 2008 arrived at dealer today

Well, very cool you got to see it!! At least they're on the way... cool.

Sorry to hear about yours tupperware... be patient... OR, order an '09... maybe it'll get there sooner...

Sorry, guess that was very wrong of me... I'll go to my room now... []
Old 05-30-2008, 07:52 PM

IT has to have a low badge number like number 2 I havent heard of any other cars anywere and I know alot of car guys . I very happy for the lucky guy buy IM still in D status [sm=headbang.gif] and it doesnt look good for me right now as I have about decided toget a 09 and save 10 grand its such a hard decision and its driveing me mad [sm=teetertooter.gif] . If I could just have me car in like a day or two It would make everything better but[sm=noooo.gif] the way dodge is handling it some of us wont have cars till end of July [sm=imsmilin.gif] and the 12 step program has failed me and while it helps so much to come on here and gt all the details is like a never ending story [sm=rant.gif] . I just wish they would give us some idea of how the cars are being built [sm=wtf.gif] I honestly feel they have a loto machine like powerball with vin numbers in it . As for now we will all be waiting for tupperware to post tommoro with a badge number I can help but feeling like the boys at dodge are geting a big kick out of this [sm=laughat.gif] .Anyways I would like to thank the website for all the wouderful smileys that help these post more enjoyable[sm=happybounce.gif] and take off the edge off the other wise stressful time some of us are haveing with all this . Everytime I call the 800 number I feel like they are standing there going [sm=trust_me.gif] .Thank GOD we have some people on here that care enough to share with us whats really going on and yes I know this will all soon be over and we will all be driveing down the road laughing about all this .
Old 05-30-2008, 08:24 PM

PEED OFF WHERE IS THE REST OF OUR CARS!
Old 05-31-2008, 02:45 AM

finally at least 1 has made it...and for the rest..relax...if i can wait for the vert you guys can wait just a few more weeks....how cool would a 6.4L 6 speed in a vert package be?...hopefully ill have a few more colors to choose from to boot.....
Old 05-31-2008, 03:53 AM

Awesome!! Thats good news!

Oh and I nominate 1971cuda convert as the winner of the person who used the most smiley face thingys in one post.
Old 05-31-2008, 07:40 AM

Well thanks Mike Ive never really one anything . Anyways were is tupperware with that badge number I hope he doent fall off the planet after teasing all of us .
Old 05-31-2008, 09:48 AM

ORIGINAL: 1971cuda convert

I have about decided to get a 09 and save 10 grand its such a hard decision ...
Saving 10 grand is a hard decision?????? If all of life's problems were so tough ...
Old 05-31-2008, 10:32 AM

yes atleast on has made it. that means more are on the way.
Old 05-31-2008, 10:37 AM

ORIGINAL: 1971cuda convert

IT has to have a low badge number like number 2 I havent heard of any other cars anywere and I know alot of car guys . I very happy for the lucky guy buy IM still in D status [sm=headbang.gif] and it doesnt look good for me right now as I have about decided toget a 09 and save 10 grand its such a hard decision and its driveing me mad [sm=teetertooter.gif] . If I could just have me car in like a day or two It would make everything better but[sm=noooo.gif] the way dodge is handling it some of us wont have cars till end of July [sm=imsmilin.gif] and the 12 step program has failed me and while it helps so much to come on here and gt all the details is like a never ending story [sm=rant.gif] . I just wish they would give us some idea of how the cars are being built [sm=wtf.gif] I honestly feel they have a loto machine like powerball with vin numbers in it . As for now we will all be waiting for tupperware to post tommoro with a badge number I can help but feeling like the boys at dodge are geting a big kick out of this [sm=laughat.gif] .Anyways I would like to thank the website for all the wouderful smileys that help these post more enjoyable[sm=happybounce.gif] and take off the edge off the other wise stressful time some of us are haveing with all this . Everytime I call the 800 number I feel like they are standing there going [sm=trust_me.gif] .Thank GOD we have some people on here that care enough to share with us whats really going on and yes I know this will all soon be over and we will all be driveing down the road laughing about all this .
How is saving 10 grand a hard decision?

Quick Reply: 2008 arrived at dealer today