Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

2009 DODGE CHALLENGER BROCHURES @ DODGE.COM

Old 05-04-2008, 08:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2009 DODGE CHALLENGER BROCHURES @ DODGE.COM

The 2009 Dodge Challenger brochures are finally available through dodge.com

Order here:

http://www.dodge.com/vehicle_brochur...nger&year=2009

[sm=yeahsmile.gif]
Old 05-04-2008, 10:24 AM
Super Moderator

Default RE: 2009 DODGE CHALLENGER BROCHURES @ DODGE.COM

Originally they were on the dodge.com website for a few days and each page was a jpeg file and luckily I copied those and then from some strange reason they removed them and they have been of the dodge.com website for about 6 weeks or more but now the entire brochure is a pdf file. I have compared the originals but them seem to be the same brochure. I am not a marketing type so I have no idea why they did that.

Actuallly, these have been available for about a month from the dealerships and I picked up several copies. You just have to ask please. There is really nothing new in them that we haven't already talked about on this site but they are certainly collectibles for hard Challenger fans.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 05-04-2008, 10:39 AM

Jeremiah,

I just wish they actually said something, other than marketing speak. I get enough of that at work. I sure hope this is only an introductory leaflet and when they come out with the actual auto brochure it has not only this marketing phodder but the buyer's options too. I saw a Buyers Options pdf around somewhere. I have it, but to anyone's knowledge has it hit the dealers in a glossy?

My dealer just got leaflet Friday, so if other dealers are getting them sooner, it makes me wonder if Dodge is selectively distributing them to higher "enthusiast" areas first. Up here in the North East, we generally only tend to drive our valued cars four-five months out of the year.
Old 05-04-2008, 11:21 AM
Super Moderator

73Cuda340, I hear what you are saying. I hope the buyers guide has more pictures of the options and more detailed information and specifications.

I have not seen it yet at our 5 star dealerships here in town. I am sure they are getting preferential treatment. I hope you get your brochure.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.