Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

ANY ONE INTERESTED IN A EAST COAST OR NJ Challenger Club or Registry

Old 07-30-2008, 02:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ANY ONE INTERESTED IN A EAST COAST OR NJ Challenger Club or Registry

Since the west coast has a lot of Challenger owners and are planning on doing things together I was wondering if any forum members would be interested in starting a Challenger Car Club or Registry or both? I would be more than willing to do the work involved but I must admit I would need some serious help with setting up the computer work or starting a website or web page . Please post on here if any are interested or e-mail me at wboyd18993@aol.com or leave a IM here or call me at 609-296-1915. Lets see if we can get something going, Thank Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]
Old 07-30-2008, 06:05 PM

Default RE: ANY ONE INTERESTED IN A EAST COAST OR NJ Challenger Club or Registry

hi FATCAT -would this registry/club be for new Challengers only or both new and old (ie E body '70-'74) ?
Old 07-30-2008, 08:30 PM

Default RE: ANY ONE INTERESTED IN A EAST COAST OR NJ Challenger Club or Registry

BuFFalo Ny here.
Old 07-31-2008, 12:58 AM

The east coast of Texas? Sure. Why not?
Old 07-31-2008, 08:16 AM

Thanks for the few that replied and for anyone else as far as I am concerned and in my opinion if its a CHALLENGER club it should be open to any and all Challenger owners. In any case I'm not really running anything or deciding anything untill we see if there is enough interest. Someone else may be interested in heading the whole thing up when and if we get enough possible members so sread the word and we shall see. I have not been able to find any kind of Challenger or MOPAR club in NJ or the tri state area. Thats why I brought it up. Get back to me with your thoughts and Ideas or interest in starting this up, Thanks, Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]
Old 07-31-2008, 08:48 AM

Long Island NY here. Very interested.
Old 08-01-2008, 08:56 AM

What am I doing wrong? I am trying to reply to a post here but it doesn't make me post more then about 2 lines worth of text
Old 08-01-2008, 10:50 AM

Welcome to the forum that sometimes works and sometimes does not. Seriously, I sometimes thinks it depends on who starts a thread. I've noticed on another thread that FatCat started, the one about who has an 09 on order, it was hard to post things till the first couple of pages were filled up. Maybe that is the glitch.
Old 08-01-2008, 11:03 AM

OK, thanks.

I will make 2 posts

I recently purchased an 08 Challenger and after I bought it I thought that an enthusiasts site would be a great thing. I ended up finding this site and thought there would be no point in having another challenger community..............
Old 08-01-2008, 11:05 AM

I have a web developer who is capable of making a great site and forum for a East Coast club if you're interested.

Quick Reply: ANY ONE INTERESTED IN A EAST COAST OR NJ Challenger Club or Registry