Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Appearal

Old 04-20-2008, 11:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Appearal

Anyone got a link or know where to get some quality Dodge Challenger SRT8 shirts, polo or button up, possibly in Hemi Orange? I haven't found much in my search so far.
Old 04-20-2008, 02:37 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: Appearal

Dodge.com has an Hemi orange T-shirt but they maybe something here I have forgotten about.

https://dodgechallenger.com/forums/fb.asp?m=3358

I am sure there will be more this summer that become available.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 04-20-2008, 04:15 PM

Jeremiah,

My wife bought me a black with white highlight high performance srt polo shirt from dodge. It is a very good looking shirt and feels just as nice. I have also bought 5 other high perfomance material polo shirts with the colors of white, slate grey, orange most of the polo's have all three colors. I know a lady that owns a t shirt and embroidry business. I am having her sew

DODGE
CHALLENGER SRT
on them.

I will post a picture once they are comfinished.
Old 04-20-2008, 06:59 PM
Super Moderator

If you get a chance, please post a picture. I looked into having the Dodge Challenger image put on a shirt, but it was
too expensive. I hope dodge.com will do it for us.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 04-21-2008, 02:26 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You have two options for Challenger shirts:

1. Purchase them on e-Bay (about $15).

2. Make your own iron-ons with your home computer (see: http://www.cyber-reviews.com/july97.html).