Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Arizona: Photo Radar Now State Wide

Old 09-24-2008, 07:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Arizona: Photo Radar Now State Wide

GREAT........now that I am driving a car that I enjoy "opening up" once in a while..........they try to put an end to my fun...........just not fair. I will have to learn all the locations all over again...........
Consider this a blanket warning to all those coming to our state.....be careful out there.......the roads now have eyes, and big brother is watching.....
Old 09-24-2008, 07:46 AM

Default RE: Arizona: Photo Radar Now State Wide

I have not done it in awhile but at one time autocross was pretty popular and I ran the course with the local club a few times. It was great fun and a chance to give the car a workout on a tight course. You might check to see if a club is in your area.
Old 09-25-2008, 09:19 AM

no plates, no worries, right?
Old 09-25-2008, 09:23 AM

No plates, other worries......... Now they are saying that Photo Radar Vans are going to be used so that they can be moved around. At least they aren't using bulldozers...not yet anyway.................
Old 09-25-2008, 09:26 AM

damn, and my pops grew up around the superstition mounts in miami and he just tells me countless stores about driving thru rivers and irrgation fields and just driving as crazy as you wanted.... this was the 60s tho haha

whats happened to the last of the wild west??

montana still doesn't have speed limits on the highways during the day right??
Old 09-25-2008, 10:30 AM

The raods have had eyes for some time now, it's just more wide spread.

The wild west you say. Man you haven't been to AZ in sometime. The wild west died a life time ago.
Old 09-25-2008, 02:05 PM

I saw an advertisement for something you can spray on your license plate which ruins pictures of it. Anybody know if that stuff actually works??

Also, in art supply stores they have something called "interference paint," which has particles in it that make the light shimmer. It's almost impossible to take good pictures of those paintings. I wonder if that or something like that could be used on license plates to ruin pictures.
Old 09-25-2008, 11:27 PM

As for Montana, they got rid of the No-Limit roads years ago. Some idiot got pulled over for reckless endangerment and tried to get out of the ticket with a lawsuit. Montanas response was to re-introduce the speed limit.
Old 09-25-2008, 11:55 PM

ORIGINAL: SKiDs33t
As for Montana, they got rid of the No-Limit roads years ago. Some idiot got pulled over for reckless endangerment and tried to get out of the ticket with a lawsuit. Montanas response was to re-introduce the speed limit.
Here is a good t-shirt for that guy:

Old 09-26-2008, 07:28 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Billionaire

I saw an advertisement for something you can spray on your license plate which ruins pictures of it. Anybody know if that stuff actually works??

Also, in art supply stores they have something called "interference paint," which has particles in it that make the light shimmer. It's almost impossible to take good pictures of those paintings. I wonder if that or something like that could be used on license plates to ruin pictures.
That stuff does work as it causes a glare so a camera cannot see it but I know in Texas anything that hinders the reading of license plate is against the law.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

Quick Reply: Arizona: Photo Radar Now State Wide