Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Audio Package

Old 09-13-2008, 03:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Audio Package

I ordered my R/T in June just before the "build it" feature on Dodge.com was up. I ordered the Sound group 2 upgrade. No mygig or nav. The order processed at the dealer with no problem.

When the build it feature on dodge.com came alive I tried to replicate my order. Build it would not give me the option of sound group 2 without mygig or nav. I immediately brought this to the dealers attention to try and avoid any hassles or delays down the road. The dealer said that the order cleared with no error codes and that it would not be a problem.

It is now 2 months later and I am still waiting for a VIN. Could this be the cause of my delay? Has anyone sucessfully ordered sound group 2 without nav or mygig?

I am getting pretty frustrated that no one at the dealership seems to know what is going on and cannot find out about the status of this order. Unfortunately, I am starting to feel that I know more about this car from dodge.com, alpar, press releases and this site than the dealer.

Fitz
Old 09-13-2008, 04:33 PM

Default RE: Audio Package

as long as you are in BG, BX, or later (C, D, etc.) then that means Chrysler has accepted/approved the order and you're good to go - no worries on 'invalid' packages/options. If you're still in BA (unapproved order) then I might get concerned.
Old 09-13-2008, 04:56 PM
Super Moderator

Unfortunately, I am starting to feel that I know more about this car from dodge.com, alpar, press releases and this site than the dealer.
Actually, that is usually the case.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 09-14-2008, 07:16 AM

flyingfitz
I did exactly the same thing and have been wondering what will show up in my car. I didnt think that the MyGig was something I wanted but the more I see/hear about it, I hope is does show up with one in it.