Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Black is faster

Old 07-28-2008, 07:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Black is faster

Hey all Been trolling this forum for two weeks reading all your posts. Finally decided to join up. My dad bought his Challenger about a week and a half ago MSRP plus 1k Everyone in the family LOVES it. Mom and Dad anre long haul truckers so I stay home and take care of the house and such. Here is the story on how we got it.

My dad was in cali on a run to bakersfield in the truck and my and the mom were at home. She was going out to to errens and heard on the radio that the local dodge got in a new Challenger on the Radio. She wend on ever to check it out as we have not seen one live yet. She walked in the front door and there it was. and it was BLACK. After she got up off the floor she asked how much it was when she herd 56k canada is like 55 msrp she was on the phone to me dad all she seid was it was black and the price and my dad seid buy it two minuts later it was ours. Now it would be in ym dads name so we couldnt drive it away yet and my dad was in cali we live in eastern British Columbia. Mt dad was home at 10 the next day. We were already at the dealer when he got into town and he came strait there. Now let me tell you I have seen my dad cry only once in my life and that was after a car accident where me and my mom were both on the verge of death he is a trucker and truckers dont cry. When he walked in the door he got tears in his eyes and seid Thats my car, I have been waiting 38 yers for this financind didnt go through on his 71 challenger back in the day. Once we got all the papers and insurance out of the wqay me and his drove it home on the way he was fooling around and had to hit the breaks and the back seat came down I laughed and he decided it had to be fixed so he punched. I dont think the sead back will ever move again and my neck still has a kink in it. That night was also Mopars In The Mountains car show so he got to show it off there.

Since then its been all good, some nice crusing with some nice music BTO, Nazzerth, fleetwood mack, northing like crusing in this car wit h Hair of the Dog at full volume As we live in Canada he got the SRT8 500 still waiting on our Limited addition certificat. The care is beautiful and it batched his truck custon 84inch frieghtliner classis in black. Might be going to the char show in calgary alberta aug 16 as its the year of the challenger theme. If anyone close and going send me a message. Hope to be the only 500 there as most dealers are selling US cars the imported.

Loving the new car Chris

PS in one 10 minute drive we say 11 rustangs and a guy in a corvet and a guy in a 70 jagar convertable stopped us to take pics. Loveing being the only Challenger in 400kms
Old 07-28-2008, 07:19 PM

Default RE: Black is faster

Term is lurking not trolling

Trolling bad
Lurking ok.
Old 07-28-2008, 07:23 PM

lol where I am from lurking is bad and trolling is ok, oh well. point is a finally signed up and hope to post picks of it with the truck soon
Old 07-28-2008, 07:40 PM

Well trolling means you make posts to annoy or instigate arguments. Lurking means you just go to a site without contributing. Lurking in the 80s would have been bad since you were tying up valuable phoneline space but not really an issue anymore lol.
Old 07-28-2008, 09:14 PM

Cool story! Welcome to the Forums. Im looking forward to seeing some pics of the 500.
Old 07-28-2008, 09:25 PM

Welcome,but Silver is fastest.
Old 07-28-2008, 09:31 PM

Black is faster, it goes so fast the light cant catch it so it apears black
Old 07-28-2008, 09:36 PM

LMAO....they have good pot in Canada dont they?....or damn toxic glue
Old 07-28-2008, 09:55 PM

White is the fastest. Its moving at the speed of light which is why it appears so bright. And Im not even high.

If I was I'd think of something more creative
Old 07-28-2008, 10:53 PM

While yes the pot here is good I dont smoke it. Black is fastest *plugs ears and hums* cant hear you na na na na . when this place lets me post a pic I will get one up. Myabe it let me tomorrow

Quick Reply: Black is faster